Cement mixer truck are vehicles that are used to transport and mix concrete. They have become popular because they allow contractors to save time and money by using them instead of having to haul their own materials or rent heavy-duty equipment from a rental company. Here you can find out everything you need to know about concrete mixer trucks, including how they work and what the types of cement mixer trucks are. You’ll also learn about how much do these machines cost so that you can know whether or not one is right for your project.
What is a cement mixer truck?
small cement mixer truck
A cement mixer truck is a vehicle that transports and mixes concrete. It is a truck with a cement mixer mounted on the back. The mixer is usually powered by an engine, but it can also be driven by hydraulics or pneumatics.
There are two types of cement mixer trucks: dry and wet. A dry mix truck uses a batching plant to mix pre-measured ingredients together before being loaded into the drum of the truck’s hopper. The dry mix process requires less water than wet mixing because it does not require water for dissolving or bonding agents (e.g., sand).
How does a cement mixer truck work?
cement mixer truck rental
A mobile concrete mixer truck works by rotating a drum that’s full of concrete and water. The drum is attached to an engine, which powers the machine’s rotation and pumps the concrete from the drum through pipes into a mixer truck.
The drum is made of stainless steel, which means it won’t rust or corrode in wet conditions—a crucial feature for any mixer truck that will be used outdoors. It also has industrial-grade bearings on both ends so it can spin faster than most other types of drums.
It’s important for your cement mixer truck to be able to mix up concrete quickly, efficiently, and evenly so you don’t have any issues with its quality when you’re working on a project with it later down the road!
What are the two types of concrete mixer truck?
There are two types of concrete mixer truck, namely:
Hydraulic Concrete Mixer Truck
This type can also be called as a “hydraulic” concrete mixer truck since it has an attached machinery that can help to automatically load materials into its hopper. The difference between these two types is that in this one, you have to use a forklift or another vehicle like skid steer loader or motor grader to move around so that you can easily transfer all kinds of building materials such as sand, gravels and others directly onto the conveyor belt at any desired location without any hassle at all!
Self-Loading Concrete Mixer Truck
This type is a self loading cement mixer truck. It has an attached machinery that can help to automatically load the materials into the hopper. The hydraulic system is responsible for lifting the materials from ground level and placing it into the mixing chamber where they will be mixed by rotating blades.
How to clean a cement mixer truck?
cement mixer truck parts
Cement trucks are used to transport and mix concrete. They must be cleaned regularly to avoid damage that could occur due to dirt, dust or oil. Here’s how:
- Use a pressure washer on your truck to remove loose dirt, dust and oil buildup. You should then use degreasing agent to remove residual grease and oil before washing the truck again with water and detergent-soaked rags or sponges.
- Clean the inside of your cement mixer truck with soap and water using a sponge or rag, paying special attention to any vents that could allow debris into its motor later on down the road if not cleaned properly beforehand (which is why you want it done ASAP). There’s no need for anything fancy here—just hot soapy water should do!
How to choose a best cement mixer truck?
cement mixer truck for sale
There are a few things that you should look for in a cement mixer truck when buying one:
- How easy is it to operate? You don’t want to be stuck with a truck that requires you to spend hours learning how it works. Find out if there are manuals and videos online so you can get started right away.
- How easy is it to clean? Some trucks have hard-to-reach places where dirt and grime can accumulate, so make sure your new truck has an easily accessible interior that makes cleaning simple.
- How much maintenance does the truck need? You don’t want something that will break down all the time! Look at what kind of track record other owners have had before deciding on which model is best for you.
- Can I drive this thing all day long without getting worn out? Concrete mixing truck can be dangerous if they’re not comfortable enough for long drives! You’ll want something with good suspension and ergonomics built into its design—or at least adjustable seats so they fit perfectly around your body type’s needs.
How much is a concrete mixer truck?
cement mixer truck price
Get FREE Truck Quotes
- ✔Get FREE Local Truck Quotes today
- ✔Compare The Best Prices
- ✔Save Money On Your New Truck Today!
The price of a concrete mixer truck may vary by size and features, as well as the brand and type of truck itself. In general, you can expect to pay anywhere from $500 for a smaller single-axle mixer to more than $50,000 for extra-large twin-axle models.
The price will also depend on its condition; if it’s in good shape then you’ll have to pay a premium while if it needs repairs or maintenance then it might make sense to purchase an older model at a discounted rate.
Cement mixer trucks are essential for many businesses and construction projects. When you need to mix concrete, it’s important that you have access to an efficient machine that won’t break down or cause delays in your work schedule. This article has provided information about cement mixer trucks and how they operate so that you can make an informed decision when purchasing one for yourself or your company!If you have any questions, feel free to contact us：+0086 157-1386-6881 or [email protected]!