If you’re looking for a small concrete mixer truck, you’re probably wondering what it’s called, how much to pay for one, and what people call them. This guide will answer all those questions and more. It’ll teach you about the best brands and models of mini mix concrete trucks out there today, plus give you tips on how to find the right one for your project.
What do you call a small cement mixer?
small concrete mixer truck for sale
A mini cement mixer is a small concrete mixer truck used for small construction projects such as patios, sidewalks and driveways. They are also known as small concrete mixers and mini-mixers.
- Mini Cement Mixer has a capacity of 1 cubic yard (35 gallons) or less, with the smallest being in the range of 3/4 cubic yard (or 10 gallons).
- Small Concrete Mixer Truck has a capacity between 1/2 cubic yard to 3 yards per load. This means it can carry up to 35 gallons of concrete at one time; however, some models have larger tanks that can hold up to 6 yards of material at once! This makes them ideal for contractors who need frequent deliveries or those who specialize in large jobsites where they may not be able to return frequently enough each day with their full load size requirements met by having access right away each day.* Small Concrete Mixer is also known as “Mini-Mix” which refers specifically
How many cubic meters is a mini concrete truck?
concrete mixer truck types
The capacity of a mini mixer truck is usually around 3 cubic meters. This means that you will be able to mix enough concrete for a small project such as a driveway or small patio.
If you are interested in mixing other products, then this type of mixer truck would be ideal for you. You can also use it for mixing mortar, plasters and paints.
How wide is a mini mix concrete truck?
small concrete mixer trucks
The width of a mini mix concrete truck depends on the driveway. If you’re going to be making lots of trips back and forth, you’ll want to make sure your driveway is wide enough for two trucks to pass each other. The average driveway is 9 feet wide, which means that if one person is driving in, there has to be at least 5 feet on either side for another driver’s car or truck to pass. You can also use this space as storage for tools and equipment if necessary!
The total capacity of the mixer truck will help determine how much concrete you’ll need per load; however, keep in mind that they can still produce more than what they’re rated for if they have a larger container inside!
How much can a mini concrete truck hold?
cement mixer truck size
- The amount of concrete that a mini concrete truck can hold depends on the size of the mini mixer truck.
- Mini mixers are defined as being between 0.5 and 1 cubic meter in size, which means that they’re in-between a small and large mixer truck by definition (but you knew that already).
- As such, if you want to know how much your mini mixer can hold, just multiply its cubic meter capacity by 1 or 0.5.
How to choose the best small concrete mixer truck?
best concrete mixer truck
To choose the best small concrete mixer truck, you must consider its capacity, price, size and output.
Price: The price of a cement mixer truck varies between $30,000 and $80,000 depending on the features it offers. If you are looking for a more affordable model, then go for a smaller truck that can carry less concrete at once.
Size: The size of a concrete mixer truck also matters when you are looking for the right truck for your needs. If you need a small truck that can carry around 25 cubic meters of concrete at once, then go for one that has a width of around 2.5 meters and length and height of 4 meters each.
How much does a small concrete mixer truck cost?
concrete mixer truck price
Get FREE Truck Quotes
- ✔Get FREE Local Truck Quotes Today
- ✔Compare The Best Prices
- ✔Save Money On Your New Truck Today!
The price of a small concrete mixer truck ranges from $3000 to $10,000. The cost of maintenance can be anywhere between $50 and $100 per year depending on how much you use it. Fuel cost and insurance costs vary according to your location and other factors. You should also consider the cost of other equipment that might be necessary for using your truck, such as trailers or tippers.
We hope this truck guide has helped you understand the differences between small and large concrete mixer trucks. If you have any questions about finding the best truck for your needs, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to answer any questions and provide more information about our products.If you have any questions, feel free to contact us：+0086 157-1386-6881 or [email protected]!