Concrete is a building material that is used in construction. It has been around for centuries, but it only became popular as a building material in the 20th century. It is one of the most widely used materials in the world today because it can be used to create just about anything: roads, buildings, bridges, walkways and even dams. Concrete trucks are also commonly called cement mixers or agitator trucks because they carry concrete materials which need to be mixed with water before being poured into forming pans.
What is a agitator truck?
agitator truck vs mixer truck
A concrete mixer is a type of vehicle that is used to transport and mix concrete. There are two types of concrete mixers:
- A truck mixer (also called an agitator truck) mixes the cement, water and aggregate together in the truck bed before it gets poured into a mold at a construction site. Truck mixers are quite large, with capacities ranging from 75 cubic yards to 500 cubic yards. They can also be fitted with screens that sift out rocks or other undesirables before mixing them into the final product.
- A drum mixer has an attached rotating drum that allows for continuous mixing during transport. Drum mixers come in capacities ranging between 6 cubic yards and 26 cubic yards—the latter being best suited for smaller projects such as driveways or patios because of its high capacity compared to other models on this list (26 cubic yards).
What is agitator truck used for?
agitator truck capacity
If you’re looking for the best concrete truck for 2022, consider reading on. Aggregates are transported by these trucks, which are also known as concrete mixers. They’re used in both the construction industry and mining industry and generally have a capacity of up to 100 tons of aggregate at a time.
These trucks can be equipped with an array of different accessories including:
- Agitator blades that help mix cement, sand, gravel or other aggregate materials together
- A conveyor belt system that transports aggregates from one end of the vehicle to another
- Hydraulic unloading arms (also known as discharge booms) that enable workers to unload material out of their truck
How wide is a concrete agitator truck?
concrete agitator truck dimensions
One of the most important considerations for a concrete agitator truck is its width. The average width is about 1.5 meters, but it can be as wide as 2 meters. With a wider truck, you will have more power and stability when mixing concrete and pouring materials into your forms or trenches. You will also be able to carry more material at one time without having to stop frequently or wait in traffic jams with other trucks on the road trying to get through as well, which means less time wasted overall!
How to choose the best agitator truck?
normet agitator truck
There are many factors to consider when choosing the best cement truck for your needs.
First, you must decide what type of concrete mixer truck you need. There are two main types of advance mixer trucks: those with a 2-inch agitator and those with a 3-inch agitator. The larger size is preferred for moving heavy materials such as sand and gravel, but if you need to haul lighter loads such as topsoil or mulch this type of truck will be overkill and can make it difficult for smaller vehicles such as tractors or ATVs to maneuver around the site. If you plan on using an ATV rather than a larger vehicle, then go ahead and select one with a smaller diameter so that it will fit better in tight spaces while still providing adequate agitation power!
Second, when deciding which brand might be right for you there are several things listed below: Cost Efficiency Maintenance cost Durability Reliability
How much does a agitator truck cost?
agitator truck for sale
Get FREE Truck Quotes
- ✔Get FREE Local Truck Quotes Today
- ✔Compare The Best Prices
- ✔Save Money On Your New Truck Today!
The cost of a mixer truck can vary depending on the model and features. It is higher than most other types of trucks which have a lower price tag. The average cost for an agitator truck is around $57,000 while the average price for a mixer truck is around $30,000. This means that you’ll save money if you buy an agitator truck instead of just purchasing another type of concrete mixer.
The above is a list of the best agitator trucks for sale in 2022. The truck is one of the most important equipment for mixing cement and other materials. It can be used for different purposes depending on its size and design but in general it has been designed to mix concrete and other materials quickly with ease. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us：+0086 157-1386-6881 or [email protected]!